English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

50 Cent, Adopted Grandma Since Small


Not many know the rapper 50 Cent is closer to her grandmother than with his own parents. It was admitted because her since childhood has been adopted by his grandmother.

The 35-year-old man from childhood never knew who her real father. While his mother had died when she was 27 years old.

"Many do not know if I was adopted. But the truth is I was adopted by a grandmother after my mother died," he said as quoted by Showbiz Spy, Saturday (05/21/2011).

But it does not necessarily make it sad and mider. He claimed to actually learn a lot about life from her grandmother.

"I really loved my grandmother. I already consider it as my parents own. Whatever will I do for him, because he also I do not feel alone in this world," said the man who has the full name is Curtis James Jackson III.

After becoming famous 50 Cent is also not necessarily forget the merits because the grandmother had been caring for since childhood. The grandmother also claim to be proud with the success achieved by 50 Cent at the moment.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews