English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Justin Bieber - Ignores online bullying

London : Teen sensation Justin Bieber is used to get bullied online, and has chosen to ignore them all. The “Baby” hitmaker says he tries to brush off the hateful comments with humour, reports contactmusic.com. “Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I’m not mad.

I’m 16 years old and I don’t have chest hair and I’m not angry about it at the moment. That will come,” Bieber said.

“People are like, ‘Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.’ You just have to laugh at yourself. It’s funny,” he added. He has also urged teenagers to help out any peers who are victims of bullies. “There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should… especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next.”Source(IANS).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews