English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Cheryl Cole - Loves her shoulder blades

London, : Singer Cheryl Cole thinks her shoulder blades are her best features and likes to show them off as she thinks her back is sexy in a “subtle way”.

The “Promise This” singer known for her petite figure discovered how sexy showing off her back can be while filming a video, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

“I first noticed my shoulder blades where I was wearing a backless dress, and I thought, ‘I quite like them!’ A woman’s back can be sexy in a really subtle way,” said Cole.

Cole, 27, also revealed she maintains her stunning figure by eating healthily and having respect for her body.source(IANS)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews