English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Kim Kardashian' Likes natural look

London, : Reality TV star Kim Kardashian says she feels sexier when she’s not wearing any make-up even though she is known for her glamorous looks.

“It’s kind of refreshing just to put my hair up in a ponytail at night time. I feel a lot sexier without make-up on - but in my room at home,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying. “I would literally wear overalls, Converse or Adidas sneakers. I used to wear cute tight ones overalls! I don’t own them now but I used to, and they were cute. We would always wear them, me and all of my friends, wear them to Magic Mountain.”

Although she feels sexier without make-up, Kim recently revealed how she spent years working hard to master her cosmetic application skills and went to beauty school aged 14 to help her learn the basics. “I went to beauty school to learn how to apply make-up properly, so I wouldn’t have too much on or look crazy.”. (IANS). Sources

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews